Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break Wrap-Up

Tomorrow I have to go back to school, not looking forward to it. I have enjoyed my week off with no SE. When I get back I also have a cryptology exam on Wed so that will be interesting. Over the week I basically worked all week long. No major hours each day. Thursday I went to PF as normal, always good times. Friday Brian and I spent about 7-8hrs putting computers together. My mom's new one went up fine; my new one, not so much.

We forgot to plug in one of the power wires and then had CD probs with XP x64. We did finally get it up and I have been working on it most of the weekend. Unfortunately, several pieces of software I used no longer work on x64. My wireless keyboard and mouse also provide the basic functions. Logitch Custom Service did say they are working on it but who knows. I am thinking about buying a new one but its about $150 so I am not sure. At least not now thats for sure.

That about sums the week up. Did a little homework last night and have more today. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home