Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fun and Games

Well Friday night was Game Night. It was great fun that will have to be done again sometime. I commanded a team on Savage twice. The first we did great, the second- not so much. Then I gave the command to anyone else and tried my hand at some combat. I did ok. Blew a few people up with the catapult. Even destroyed some buildings. I had to leave at about 1is and the rest played UT 2k4 until 4ish. All and all it was a blast and all who missed it missed out on some awesome fun.

Worked on my car some. I have it to where it will crank. I had to put a bunch of new parts into the ignition. Though now I think my carb needs some adjacent too. Have to look into that. Its currently with my cousin to get detailed before the show next Sat.

Another reminder, the DD car show is next Sat from 10-2pm. Don't know what all cars will be there but I can say that a '70 GTO and a '65 Chevy Pickup should be there.


That about covers all the new happenings. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home