Tuesday, January 17, 2006

TV Bullcrap

Ok, so Kisea lets me know House is coming on Fox at 8pm. Great! Thats a great show that needs to come on more than it does. Thank goodness that it comes on Fox and USA, new ones on Fox and reruns on USA.

I had to go to the store to help with a few things and then rushed people out so I could get home by 8pm. I get home a little before 8 and get things setup- some grub, right channel, etc.

And what do I see- freakin American Idol! Who wants to watch stupid people on reality TV? Reality TV is the downfall of American television! Its on every station now, even the scientific and history channels. And not only is it just on in general but it takes time slots of good TV.

American is being duped by "reality" TV as well. We all know its like wrestling and complete made up as well. The sad part is I think most people know it is made up but still watch out of stupidity.

Well thats my rant on reality TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home