Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Semester Start

Well I have now had every class I am taking this semester. I started out with 518- its gunna be interesting with prob lots of writing- especially with only 4 people in the class. Next, I had MA 490- Cryptology. So far its seems like a cool class, I am looking forward to it. I wrapped up the night with 527. Its with Zhou and I hate it. Got in there and who did I see, Cbot. Thought cool, I know someone thats a good student and all the stuff that goes with that, get her in my group, etc. Find out the bad news today that she dropped and has thus left me in hell by myself (well 5 total now but still no Cbot that I know). I am sure I will be posting a lot about my extreme hatred for that class. Then had my GY class on Tuesday, its gunna be cool too (thanks Kisea for the heads up on it).

In other news, I missed the CTS open house. Kisea said it was nice and even that Matt and Cbot have tech interviews. I will definitely have to check it out when I grad (or maybe before). I was listening to Diagle scare our class to death with all the stuff we have to do for a masters. I was sitting there thinking "What did I get myself into." Hopefully I will survive, I refuse to quit and to make it. Not sure now if I want the thesis or project track. I live the idea that I wrote a thesis but not sure that I want to do will merit one and does not just qualify for a project. Good thing is both would let me get a Ph.D if I wanted to down the road.

Well I guess thats about it. Till something new comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home