Friday, January 06, 2006

Good Games, Good Food and More

Well most people (well those that watch football) know how the games turned out even if they didn't watch them. If you didn't you missed some good football with the SC/Texas and Penn St./FL St. Very intense games that should show people just how good college football is.


For the other part of this blogs post, we just got back for Olive Garden. I had this new dish with stuffed shells with shrimp. Its limited time and very good, highly recommend it to anyone who likes Italian.

I was offered a grading job for 230 by Doran for Denton. I like both professors and the pay would be nice is minimum wage but not sure if I will have the time with 6 grad hours and 10 undergrad. If I don't do it, I would like someone in there that will actually grade the stuff and grade it like I and others have been graded in the past. I think Espen graded my stuff in 320- and I know he is not overly easy on people. Had Ward for OS and we all know how he grades, as it should be.

In other news, I think I have descided I wanted the Walther PPK/S in the two-tone (thanks Kisea for the input). Now I just have to find one to look at to make sure. It sucks to want something and no one have it in stock due to it being the beginning of a year. Because they count inventory and because they don't want to have to count large amounts of things let said inventory go. Just will have to wait for about a week or more to see some things.

I have not gotton usted to this blog yet, have to remember to post more often.

--------Edit--------
Found the pay, its about minimum wage, so not so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home