Saturday, January 14, 2006

Long Day

Well today has been a very long day. Got up around 4:45am, on the road at 5:30, in the woods all day, and didn't get home till about 5:00pm. The wind today was strong. I could not hear a thing so the deer and dogs would be almost on top of me before I knew it. I did see 2 does; couldn't shoot them though. I was standing by a creek and the deer crossed on the other side. When I through the safety off, they froze. By then I found out that they were does and couldn't shoot them. I yelled "boo" and away they went. Four - five minutes later the dogs made it to me. I had the lovely pleasure to cross the creek 4 times trying to catch them only to get none when they scattered like quail.

In other news, I was glad I am back in the PF routine. Missed not being able to go and hang out with the crew. Good times indeed. Had some good pizza and some good beer- though the waitress was a little slow on the latter's refill.

I have so much homework from SE and Cryptology. Must make sure to do it sometime this long weekend. A weekend I need, though I wish it was later and would do some real good. O well, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home