Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mardi Gras Round-up

Well today is Fat Tuesday. I slept in then had to run errands. Had to get tags for all our cars (until yesterday I had no clue they were going to expire this month), then got a hair cut, and followed that up with a few errands for DD. Due to this I missed the party with some of the crew downtown. Due to this BJD as put me on the shelf with Cbot and Matt. I even got a personal phone call from BJD informing me of this sad development. Hopefully I can find a way to get off somehow. It is hard being up here, blackballed for BJD and ribs. So sad.

In other news MSC asked me what model guns I am looking at and will try to get them in. This comes after about a month of weekly calls. So hopefully I can look at some models and make a decision and get a gun soon. Also am looking at computer parts now. Going to modify mine for mom for business and upgrade my to a 64bit system.

Game night is on Friday, as of now that is. COME TO GAME NIGHT!!!

Other events on the agenda are the March 11 DD car show. Hopefully it will be a good turn out. I know I will be there and Kisea mentioned he wanted to come as well.

Other things floated around inb my head as I typed this but I have no clue what they were. So I shall wait till the next time. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home