Sunday, January 29, 2006

I am Lost

Waiting for PK Thurs night I was at Kisea's and watched a few eposides of Lost Season 2. Well that only managed to confuse me on what was going on. Thus, I borrowed Kisea's season 1 and am currently watching it. So far I have made it though the first 3eps. Not a bad show- I will have to keep watching it.

Before I started Lost I watched Batman Begins. Someone finally got it right. Very good movie that if you haven't seen it you should. Hopefully they will make a second one from it.

Before all my movie watching I was very productive this weekend. Did all my reading and written homework for 518 and 527. I have a 9pm meeting with my cliet for 527 because the only time he can is after 8:30. That makes my day tomorrow go from 9am-ish to 10pm or after. I am gunna hate meeting with the group that late. Will be so glad when this semester and 527 are over. Well, getting back to Lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home