Saturday, January 21, 2006

Late Night Movie

I went with Kisea and Cbot to see Underworld: Evolution and personally thought it was an ok movie, not great but ok. They disagreed with a thumbs down. Some parts were pretty worthless or highly predictable (would elaborate but don't want to ruin things for those who might go see it). They left shortly after the movie cause Cbot was exhausted (waking up at 5am for work is just nuts).

I stayed a bit longer talking to Matt while watching some employees climbing this tall ladder to change light bulbs above the concession stand. It shook on the climb up and down, not to mention that I think it could have buckled at any time. Nope, you still would not get me up it if I worked there for the little amount of money I am sure they pay non-position people.

On another note, my laptop has been giving me a odd wireless network connection message. It keeps telling me I have a limited connection and won't let me access the Net. Irritates me that it hasn't been working for 2 nights now. Will have to look at it tomorrow.

Well I am going to wrap this post up. Till the next round....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home