Sunday, February 12, 2006

TV Series and Ice Cream

Well I have finished the first season of Lost. Very good series and must get season 2 now. Watching those 3 episodes from season 2 had me confused but now I understand them. I also must know how things turn out.

In other series, I have missed 3 episodes of Wildfire cause people aren't putting them online anymore. Luckily KC records them but I just have to find a way to get those large files to my computer- might bring my laptop over and grab them sometime this weekend.

We have a new flavor at the store, Chocolate Covered Cherries. Its great and tastes exactly like the candy. Unfortunately, I have to work the store all this coming weekend due to my mom and 2 aunts going to Orlando for a DD franchise meeting. This means that I probably won't make it for ribs next Sunday- sucks of course.

Nothing else is going on so I will close this entry. Till when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home