Sunday, February 05, 2006

Still Lost and lost

I am still watching the first season of Lost. Not bad at all. Problem is I can't just watch it when I want. With my mom interested as well I have to make sure we can both sit down and watch it- which happens rarely. Good though, I am learning more about some of my favorite people and the four episodes I watch at Brians of season 2 are making more sense. '

As far as the other lost, UML sucks. It makes no sense at all. Include, extend- I have no real clue where to use what. Every time I think I do I find I am wrong. Been doing models and senerios and use cases all weekend and I hate it even more now. I can talk to the client well enough to not need stupid models. I am also lost in cryptology. We are doing things with matrices and I have never used them before at all. In Cal 1-3 we never touched them. Not having Linear Algebra or Number Theory might be a problem overall. A guy from my CSC527 group showed me how to do things in my TI-89 which is helpful.

More recently, I went to the Chili Cookoff today. The only food I had all day was chili (except a piece of Brian's garlic-cheese bread after the cookoff). I lost count of how many I had but they were all mostly good. Brian would get to come before me and let me know to not worry about them. I did like the fact that I tried gator, deer, and kangaroo chili. The first two were good but the kangaroo took some acquired taste, not bad though. After the cookoff, Doug, Casey, Brian, Matt, and myself went to a bar on Dauphin Street. The name escapes me but it was the first time I had ever had anything to drink at a bar on Dauphin Street. Thanks Doug for the shots. Overall had a great time. Unfortunately, I had to leave early to come home and do some homework. The event will have to be an annual attendance for me.

Well till I get the change to post again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Porter said...

The name of the bar was Haley's and the cheese bread was from Hero's. Both highly recommended establishments. Haley's is usually the last bar still open on Dauphin Street on the weekend late night.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home