Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend in Review

Well my weekend can be summed up in one word... work. Friday night, Saturday all day, and most of Sunday I was at DD working. We did ok business, about normal. Saw a few attractive ladies but I think they all would have gotten me in trouble. I have a hard time telling some girl's age now days. What sucks the most is having to work caused me to miss about half of Rick's talk, pool with a friend, and BJD ribs. Overall a sucky weekend considering.

After work my dad and I one night and then the same with the addition of my brother another went to Wings. I love hot wings so I get them every chance I can get. First night I had X Hot and the next night XX Hot. Both where ok but lacking in the spicy heat department. I have to try the 911 now.

While there the first night our waitress talked with me quite abit. She must have seen the shirt I was wearing and started asking questions about my highschool and college life. She has just started South after takes 2yrs off of school. She's not 100% sure what she wants to do but it is something in the med field. I am still not sure if she was flirting with me or not. But when she mentioned an ex-boyfriend that was 31 when she was 21, I kinda stop worrying about it to much. Not really crazy about a girl that dates a guy that much older than her at that age.

Well that about sums my weekend up. Hope everyone else had a better one than I did. Till when...

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Wright said...

Consider it a flirt and flirt right back.... have you not learned anything!?!

7:24 PM  
Blogger MadDogGTO said...

I did till we had to leave. Tried to get her the next nigth too but only was able to say hello due to her being busy.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home