Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fast Cars and Freedom

Friday was the start of Spring Break, wooo! After work I went over to Kiseas and ordered parts for my computer. The listing follows:

Of course some other parts like power supply but no need to post it here being that several of the crew use the same one. Will be putting it together and getting my mom's PC up and running when parts come in, hopefully about midweek.

That night, the ACM went bowling. We had a great time. A few games of which I did ok. Nothing great was seen all night by me. I did manage, along with several other people on my lane, were robbed of several strikes/spares. Right down the center of the lane and leave one pin. That part sucked but overall great fun.

Saturday was the DD car show. Jarred and Brian came. There were two '57 Belair's, a '65 Ford Pickup, A '64 1/2 Mustang Fastback, a new '05 Chevy SS/R and my '70 GTO. Small for a start but people are wanting to do it monthly. My car had trouble starting, still have to work on that. Do have a few things to try that should give some light on the problem.

Saw Firewall with Brian last night. Pretty good movie. I am sure we will go see a few more before the weekend. All this new freedom allows me to do things I want and not have to. Though I do have some homework to do over the week.

All in all the weekend was good. Till the next round...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home