Sunday, January 13, 2008

And a new one begins . . .

Well it has been almost two weeks but Happy New Year! New Years was great this year. I went out of town and had a great time. Watched a symphony (my first) and would not mind going to another. They had a toast at the intermission but the champaign we had back at the house was much better. I relaxed all weekend and watched a decent amount of football with my hosts. We also shot some fireworks- haven't done that in I can't remember when. Overall it was a great time - much enjoyed the company I was with.

In other news Doug and I went to see Ricky Skaggs and Bruce Hornsby last night. Great concert! They played for over 2 hours without stopping. We had great seats as well. No people in front of us that could block the show. I even bought their duet CD - great stuff on it. I'm sure Doug will post some pics and vids on his blog at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home