Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another Semester Over

Well, this semester is finally over. WOOOOO!! My week was great, ending in finding out my grades for algorithms and architecture, of which I am very happy about. I was a little worried about both. The algorithms exam was nothing like Hain's normal exams. It was completely different from the other 8 I have had with him. The same can be said about architecture. Normally those exams have way over 100pts possible, but this one only had 92. The questions were not the usual type either. But I guess I pulled them off.

In other news, I have started watching Robin Hood from BBC. I highly recommend it to anyone. While I have only watched a few episodes, they did a great job making a movie into a series. Great actors and actresses.

My plan for the semester break involved lots of game playing that I have yet to make it to. Been busy with things in Mobile and watching new TV shows. (Dang you Kisea for introducing me to new ones before I can finish others I have started.)

All and all it has been very good the last week or so. Looking forward to Christmas and spending time with family and friends.

Till whenever I next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home